- Limited Saturdays and fantastic properties in your portfolio
- Positive and professional office culture, friendly team and amazing support
- Above average salary, car allowance and strong bonuses
This business is an established real estate agency, has an outstanding reputation in the area and are growing due to its continued success. They are well known for managing quality properties in the local area, with a slight bias towards apartments.
You will report into an experienced Team Leader and also have the support of the Head of Department. With a with well liked, supportive and fair management team you are in very good hands to progress your career and further develop your skill set. The rental department have support from an experienced Leasing Consultant, Assistant Property Manager, Admin Assistant and Receptionist.
- Responsible for a portfolio of around 150 local and quality properties, with a slight bias towards apartments
- Liaising with landlords and tenants, developing strong relationships
- Conducting lease renewals and rent reviews
- Attendance at VCAT where necessary
- Proactive Property Management rather than fire-fighting
Skills & Experience
- Have a minimum of 1 years experience managing a property portfolio
- Have impeccable organisation and follow up skills
- Fantastic customer service skills
- A valid VIC Agents Representative Certificate
- A current National Police Check
- A driving licence and reliable car
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Immaculate presentation
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to join one of the best agencies in the area. An amazing business to be associated with and one to be proud off. Be happy again in Property Management; support, appreciation, great processes and procedures with an lovely team culture to boot!
If you would like more information, please contact Lyndsey on 0450 175 244 or to submit your application click Apply. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.