This outstanding Property Investment and Development Company is looking to appoint an Asset Manager to oversee the financial and property management of its premium commercial industrial portfolio. The role is located in the inner north of Melbourne in stunning offices with ample parking.
The business has recently restructured and we require someone who will take ownership of the department and be a part of this exciting growth phase for the company. Reporting directly to the MD, you will be responsible for the financial and operational management of the portfolio and take an active lead in all Leasing and Development across the portfolio. You will of course be responsible from everything from rental reviews, renewals and arrears through to ESM, commercial negotiations, leasing and development opportunities.
You will be supported by the established and experienced Facilities Manager and receive some Administration assistance also. The MD and other Senior Managers are straight talking and direct but lovely and very down to earth; its an extremely professional environment without the stuffiness of a large corporate. We want to speak to similar minded people - ego's will not work in this office. We really enjoyed meeting the team and think this is an outstanding opportunity and seems a great place to work.
- A minimum of 7 years experience as an Asset Property Manager within the commercial sector - you will ideally have a strong bias in your experience of managing Industrial properties
- Have a Bachelor Degree in Property or Investment Management
- Have demonstrable experience dealing with high profile, blue chip clients.
- We want someone who has strong business acumen who understands how to increase the value of property assets, not just manage the operations
- Someone without ego who has a great sense of humour
We think this is a great business and for the right person a wonderful opportunity and career defining role. Call Lyndsey on 0450 175 244 for a confidential discussion.
Should you wish to submit your application please click Apply. All resumes will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Please understand that unfortunately due to the volume of candidate applications only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.