Our client is a top-tiered and widely-known industry leader that specializes in first-class property management. Due to it's growing success, we are looking for a dedicated and experienced Portfolio Manager with exceptional knowledge in all areas of property management to maintain a local and well-kept portfolio.
With a strong leasing support team and great Director, this incredible opportunity allows the successful individual to focus on keeping strong, long-held relationships with property investors and full commitment to delivering remarkable customer service.
- Portfolio is around 140 properties mostly within the City Of Booroondara.
- You will be required to develop strong relationships with landlords and tenants - delivering strong customer service is key
- Full admin and leasing support – Leasing process all applications and conduct ingoing Condition Reports
- Amazing team culture and active Director (who is from a Property Management background)
- Saturdays on a rotating roster of 1 in 4 (usually 9am - 1pm) with a half day in lieu taken the following week
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 12 months’ experience as a Property Manager
- Agents Representative Certificate and current National Police Check
- A driving licence and reliable car
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly, positive attitude and well-organized
- Exceptional customer service skills and professionalism
- Polished presentation
- Experience in Console, Maintenance Manager & Inspect Real Estate would be advantageous but not essential
Call Lyndsey on 0450 175 244 for a confidential discussion or to submit your application click the Apply button below. Please note that due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Veracity have numerous opportunities available in our specialist sectors and not all are advertised therefore if you are an experienced Real Estate & Property individual and would like to discuss others opportunities available, or your career options in general, please do not hesitate to contact us.