We are looking to appoint an experienced Executive Assistant to work alongside the Managing Director of this dynamic, digital marketing company based in Melbourne. With an outstanding reputation, a fun environment with lovely people and stunning offices to boot, this company is an absolute employer of choice and a business to be proud of.
With several offices, including international, this business has gone through fantastic success with continued ambitious plans. We are looking for experienced Executive Assistants who enjoy and are capable of keeping up with a fast paced and dynamic environment. You will be highly organised, with impeccable attention to detail and have the confidence and ability to support the MD at both a senior level and administration capacity.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Diary Management
- Coordination or international and domestic travel
- Compile and edit reports and presentations
- Meeting organisation and skilled minute taking
- Liaison with key business relationships (banks, stakeholders etc.)
- A range of other Administration duties
- Management of company documents and invoicing
- General office management/filing
- Oversee basic banking/office accounts
- Extensive and proven EA experience, preferably within a marketing or similar environment (however industry experience is not necessary)
- Motivated and organised approach to work load
- Produce a high standard and broad scope of work
- Ability to meet strict schedules and timeframes
- Strong communication, negotiation and conciliation skills required to work effectively with internal/external customers/suppliers.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Comprehensive and efficient user of Microsoft programs
The person who joins this business must also be fun and down to earth. This is a super polished environment but not stuffy or corporate therefore we want someone who will suit the culture. The Managing Director is just lovely and we think would be a fantastic individual to work for as an EA.
If you thrive on working in fast paced environments, utilising your strong administrative, organisational and interpersonal skills then is a position to not miss out on!
Call Lyndsey on 0450 175 244 for a confidential discussion. Please click Apply to submit your application. Please note that due to the volume of application only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.