This prestigious real estate company based in Melbourne's Eastern suburbs is currently looking for an experienced part time-trust accountant to join their fantastic team and award winning office. This amazing opportunity would suit an experienced Office Manager (who has Trust experience) or a dedicated Trust Accountant. The position is part-time and the hours are flexible depending on the person therefore if you are looking for work-life balance this is the role for you!!
Our client has an outstanding reputation in the market and is well recognized as a dynamic, employer of choice. You will work in beautiful and stylish offices and be surrounded by a motivated, reliable and supportive team.
Job tasks and responsibilities but are not limited to:
- Processing of owner payments and daily reconciliation
- Handling of PM Staff, Landlord & Tenant queries
- End of month reconciliation & reporting to Directors
- Handling of disbursements and payment of bills and generate invoicing
- Receipting of deposits
Skills and experience required:
- Agent’s Representative certificate
- Experience in residential trust accounting is a must
- Knowledge using REST software highly regarded
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Exemplary organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Great commitment and result oriented
The opportunity to step into a role like this does not present every day! Call Lyndsey on 0450 175 244 for a confidential discussion or to submit your application click the Apply button below. Please note that due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.