An exciting opportunity has arisen in an outstanding Real Estate agency in central Melbourne. The role requires an experienced Executive Assistant, capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, displaying initiative and good people skills. Previous and recent experience within a Real Estate or Property environment would be preferred.
This is a medium sized agency who are progressive and modern with a fabulous reputation. They specialise in high end real estate and we are looking for someone who has outstanding presentation and communication skills. This company culture is warm and friendly and the Directors value their staff and recognise their achievements.
This is a very busy role working for the Managing Director of the business. We require an experienced, flexible and competent EA who shows initiative and previous experience with the following;
- Diary management – scheduling appointment, rearranging appointments, liaising with clients regarding meetings and meeting details
- Interacting in a professional yet personable manner, to build relationships and resolve any issues arising
- General administration such as typing and formatting documents, following up with clients and work colleagues for relevant documentation and information etc.
- Handling marketing needs and producing marketing materials
- Reporting, analysis and statements as required
Skills & Experience
- Extensive proven Executive Administration experience, ideally within a Real Estate agency or Property firm
- Real Estate Sales Secretary experience would be highly regarded
- Initiative and the ability to work autonomously is crucial
- The ability to multitask whilst maintaining a calm demeanour
- Typing skills and accuracy are paramount
To submit your application for this position please click Apply or for a confidential discussion please call Lyndsey on 0450 175 244. Please note that unfortunately due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.