- Work alongside the Development Director to conduct all front-end aspects of the build process across all projects nationaly
- Amazing and award winning Developer with multiple projects in most states of Australia
- Growing, successful and stable business who provide you with continued training and development to grow into a proven and stand alone Project Manager
You will work with this detailed focused and outstanding Development Planning Team. Your background will ideally be within a consultancy as Project Manager, Project Architect or Consulting Engineer with aspirations to grow into Project Management.
The Project Coordinator will be accountable and responsible to assist in the development management across each project; be responsible for assisting in the management of the pre-purchase/acquisitions stage of the project through to planning permit.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with research and feasibility
- Prepare area schedules and development schedules to assist in the purchase decision
- Coordinate documentation and ensure compliance with permit conditions
- Ensure that customer service both internal and external is of the highest standard and is demonstrated at all times
- Prepare tender packages and scope of works
- Compiling building permit application documentation
- The successful individual will have at least 5 years proven and demonstrable consultant side project management, consulting design or design engineering.
- Have knowledge of multi-level construction
- Will have successfully completed a Tertiary Construction or related degree
- Have a strong attention to detail with an organised approach to their work
This an outstanding opportunity for a project coordinator to make the move client-side and join one of Australia's leading Developers. For a private discussion and full job description please contact Lyndsey on 0450 175 244 or click Apply to submit your application.
To submit your application please click Apply. Unfortunately due to the volume of candidates only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.