One of Melbourne's leading commercial real estate companies is looking to appoint an Assistant Commercial Property Manager to its Asset Management team in the heart of Melbourne CBD. You will join an experienced team who manage a portfolio of office and retail buildings predominately based in the CBD and inner suburbs. This is a detailed and thorough management position that will provide you with the opportunity to work with a client who is considered to be one of Australia's most prestigious property funds.
- Full property management of all operations and maintenance across the portfolio
- Management and reporting of rental arrears, income monitoring and lease administration
- Compiling and reporting on annual budgets and outgoing reconciliations
- Conducting routine inspections
- Building an excellent relationship with the client, tenants and contractors with strong communication and customer service
- Proven administration or property management experience, ideally within commercial real estate however we would also consider someone currently in residential
- A degree in Property or similar would be an advantage but is not essential
- Must have your Agents Representative Certificate
- Exceptional attention to detail with a thorough approach to your work - delivery of accuracy is imperative
- Both written and verbal communication skills must be exceptional
This is an outstanding opportunity to spring board your commercial property career to the next level. The overall business has an outstanding reputation; professional and corporate yet has still managed to retain its personality - you will never feel just a cog in the massive wheel within this business. Promotion from within is common and therefore long term there is an abundance of opportunity for the right career minded person.
Call 0450 175 244 for a confidential discussion or to submit your application click the Apply button below. Please note that due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.