If you are an experienced Property Manager and want to join a business that you can be proud and passionate about then this is an opportunity to explore. This leading real estate agency is an absolute employer of choice in the inner Bayside area; they set the bar high when it comes to innovation, support and recognition.
A medium sized business with an outstanding reputation for high levels of customer service with a quality not quantity approach to the growth of their rent roll. With exceptional standards, they attract the right type of landlord and the individuals who work here are all high achievers who are passionate and take their jobs and careers seriously.
This position will not be available long! You will be responsible for the management of a quality portfolio of 80 local properties (capped at 100) and be provided fantastic support from the full-time Leasing Manager and Administration Managers. With unbelievable processes and procedures to ensure you are supported and can be the best Property Manager that you can be.
Other benefits include:
- No more than 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Iphone and mini Ipad
- Good parking options both on-site and all day street parking
- Weekly team breakfast
- Quarterly Gold Class nights
- Stocked fruit/snacks fridge
- In-house and external extensive training to ensure the business and you remain cutting edge in industry trends and processes
- Attendance of industry events/yearly conference
- External mentoring by Industry high profile leaders
- A fresh and modern brand with unreal social media presence/online reviews
- Fast computers in a beautiful and organised office
- Warm, friendly and supportive environment where everyone gets on so well and enjoys being at work
- A minimum of 12 months’ experience as a Property Manager
- Experience using REST and Inspect Real Estate would be advantageous but not essential
- A car and full driving licence - use of a branded company car is also available
- Agents Representative Certificate and current National Police Check
- A positive and passionate attitude
- Polished presentation
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to build relationships
- The commitment to deliver exceptional customer service!
This is the type of opportunity that will define your career and take it to the next level. People enjoy working here because it’s a professional environment with amazing support; it has high-end customer experience standards with a lovely down-to-earth and warm team environment making it a perfectly balanced work place!
To submit your application please click Apply or to have a confidential discussion please call Lyndsey on 0450 175 244 or email at Lyndsey@veracityrecruitment.com.au
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Veracity have numerous opportunities available in our specialist sectors and not all are advertised therefore if this role is not quite right but you would like to discuss others available, or your career options in general, please do not hesitate to contact us.