PROPERTY MANAGER - MODERN OFFICES & AMAZING TEAM CULTURE
This exceptional real estate agency is owned by a Director who understands the importance of a happy and well managed Rental team. The Property Management Department is fundamental to the business and absolutely matters just as much as the Sales team!! The best technology, social media and administration is in place to enable this team to be the leaders in the area. A beautiful and polished office, alongside a supportive and lovely team make this a real employer of choice.
The role & office culture:
- End – end property management however there is a full time Leasing Consultant and Administration assistant who provide the team with support.
- Supportive Director and Head of Department who will not just take on any property - the business is about quality not quantity
- A beautiful and polished office, alongside a supportive and lovely team make this a real employer of choice.
Skills and experience:
- Agents Representative Certificate
- Current Drivers Licence
- Proven portfolio management experience of at least 6 months
- You must have excellent attention to detail and be focused on providing high end customer service to your clients
- You must have a positive attitude and be a team player. This is a close-nit and very friendly team therefore there is no room for selfishness and negativity
- A fun attitude and good sense of humour
Call 03 9598 7616 for a confidential discussion or to submit your application click the Apply button below. Please note that due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Veracity have numerous opportunities available in our specialist sectors and not all are advertised therefore if this role is not quite right but you would like to discuss others available, or your career options in general, please do not hesitate to contact us.