Junior Property Manager
This wonderful Real Estate agency is one of the leading businesses in the area and due to growth is now looking to appoint a Junior Property Manager. You will ideally be in a Leasing or Assistant PM role currently. Full training and support will be provided and this is an exceptional opportunity to take the next step in your real estate career.
- You will work alongside the Director on the portfolio and will be passed over the properties slowly, ensuring you are comfortable with the transition
- Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Open for Inspections
- Routine inspections
- Condition reports
- Process tenant applications
- Conduct administration
- Deal with any maintenance issues that may arise
- Attend VCAT where necessary (although this is rare and full training will be provided)
- Use of company car
- State of the art technology and procedures
- Defined career path and training programme
- Work for an entrepreneurial, professional and very friendly Director who has created a positive office culture making this team a pleasure to work within
- Must have your Agents Representative Certificate
- Be a positive well-presented person who is a team player
- Have a full driving license
- Be keen to learn with a 'can-do' attitude
- Be friendly and have a good sense of humour - this is a wonderful office and is a lovely team environment
The opportunity to step into a role like this does not present every day! Call Lyndsey on 0450 175 244 for a confidential discussion or to submit your application click the Apply button below. Please note that due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Veracity have numerous opportunities available in our specialist sectors and not all are advertised therefore if this role is not quite right but you would like to discuss others available, or your career options in general, please do not hesitate to contact us.