This wonderful Real Estate agency is one of the leading businesses in the area and due to growth is now looking to appoint an Assistant Property Manager. The ideal candidate will either be a Receptionist in a Real Estate Agency or already be a Leasing or Assistant Property Manager. Full training and support will be provided and this is an exceptional opportunity to take the next step in your real estate career.
- Conducting Open for Inspections, processing tenant applications and reference checks
- Assist the three Property Managers with administration and routine inspections
- Assisting with maintenance issues, dealing directly with builders and trades
- Tuesday – Friday full time and Saturday 9am – 3.30pm (every 4th Saturday you are given the day off and work the Monday instead)
- Use of company car on a Saturday if required
- Defined career path and training programme
- Work for an entrepreneurial, professional and very friendly Director who has created a positive office culture making this team a pleasure to work within
- Must have your Agents Representative Certificate
- Have use of a reliable vehicle and have a valid driving licence
- Be a positive well-presented person who is a team player
- Be keen to learn with a 'can-do' attitude
The opportunity to step into a role like this does not present every day! Call Lyndsey on 0450 175 244 for a confidential discussion or to submit your application click the Apply button below. Please note that due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow us on Twitter for latest jobs and industry news bit.ly/FollowVeracity