This highly respected brand in Melbourne is looking to add a new Property Manager to its large, well structured and fantastically supported rental team. This dynamic agency has an amazing reputation and its focused on high level customer service.
You will be supported by a team of leasing managers, fantastic admin and assistant Property Managers along with an exceptional and supportive senior management team. An absolute employer of choice with modern procedures.
- Responsible for a portfolio of circa 160 properties that are in a clean and local portfolio therefore there is limited travel across Melbourne
- Conduct routine inspections, complete condition reports using provided Ipads
- Develop strong relationships with landlords and tenants
- Saturday work is required but this will be no more than 1 in 6
- Full admin, leasing AND assistant support is provided and there is no expectation to conduct business development (but you will be rewarded for any referrals from your own portfolio that you list)
- Previous experience with Console would be an advantage however is not a prerequisite
- Supportive Team Leaders who are well known in the industry and provide amazing training and development to their department
- Competitive base salary, car allowance, commission, IPad and superannuation
- Flexible car parking nearby
- A professional corporate environment, polished offices with professional processes in place
Skills and experience
- Agents Representative Certificate
- Current Drivers Licence and own vehicle
- Professional and corporately presented individual who has at least 12 months experience in Property Management
- A positive, ambitious person with a drive to be and work for the best.
- A team player - this is a large and social office
Call Lyndsey on 03 9598 7616 for a confidential discussion or to submit your application click the Apply button below. Please note that due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.