Modern and ambitious agency in stunning offices in the CBD. No more Saturdays (yes you read that right!), a supportive office culture, full time administration and full time leasing manager. Portfolios are capped therefore there is a guarantee you will never be overloaded again and with all the extra support from admin and leasing it means you can focus on delivering excellent customer service levels and building strong relationships with your clients. The Directors of this company are supportive, inventive with a modern and refreshing approach and have very exciting growth plans for the business.
- Managing a portfolio of 170 properties (capped at 180) that in the main are in the CBD and East Melbourne
- Full time leasing consultant to manage web advertising, rental applications and opens
- Administration support that completes all leases, letters, chasing of arrears and general admin
- No trust accounting
- Excellent systems and procedures in place to ensure the smooth running of your portfolio
- Rental team use REST, IRE and Ipads to complete condition reports
Skills and experience:
- 12 months+ Property Management experience
- A valid drivers licence and reliable car
- Current Agents representative certificate and police check
- Be well presented with strong written and vocal communication skills
- A positive, team player who is passionate about what they do – gossiping and negativity will not be tolerated in this office
This is an amazing opportunity to do what you love within a fantastic organisation whilst getting your weekends back. This one will not be around long!
Call Lyndsey on 0450 175 244 for a confidential discussion or to submit your application click the Apply button below. Please note that due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.