Senior positions like this do not come about every day! This fantastic and modern agency has a phenomenal reputation and is now growing. We are looking for a Team Leader to be responsible for three members of staff whilst managing their own clean portfolio. The Administration in the office is excellent and there is also a full time Leasing Manager and therefore the Property Managers do not work Saturdays! Yes you read that right!
The team culture is professional, fun and social. The location of the office is in a prime spot in the CBD and is like no other real estate office we have been in before – just stunning. With a fresh brand, amazing social media presence and strong aspirations for growth this is a very exciting business to join.
The role & company
- Managing a clean portfolio you will build a strong relationship with your landlords and tenants
- Manage and mentor the team of two Property Managers and one Leasing Manager. Monitor their KPIs; assist in training where needed; ensure they are keeping on top of their portfolio; deal with all matters that require escalation
- Administration is handled by a completely separate team therefore although you have control (and of course can check everything should you wish to) this massive part of the role is taken care off, including chasing arrears
- A full time Leasing Manager works in the team therefore there is no need for any Saturday work
- Software used includes, REST, fileSMART and Inspect Real Estate
- Car parking provided nearby
- You must be an experienced and proven Property Manager who can demonstrate leadership skills and qualities
- Have the ability to multi-task, be detailed and thorough
- Be a team player and a positive person – it will be your job to motivate and mentor staff
- Be well presented, articulate and professional and have a strong reputation/excellent references
- Have an ambitious career objective and be someone who can grow with the team
- Must have a 'can do' attitude and be a problem solver
- Agents Representative certificate or ideally be fully licenced
- Valid driver's licence and reliable vehicle
This really is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take that next step in their property management career. We are keen to speak to Senior PMs who can demonstrate leadership or alternatively current Team Leaders who are looking for a different organisation in which to thrive,
Call Lyndsey on 0450 175 244 for a confidential discussion and to submit your application please click Apply to send your resume. This position will not be around long!