One of the world’s leading international real estate agencies is looking to appoint a new Commercial Property Manager to its Asset Management team in the heart of Melbourne CBD. You will join a team who manage a fund of approximately 400 buildings nationwide. This is a detailed and thorough management position that will provide you with the opportunity to work with a client who is considered to be one of Australia’s most prestigious property funds.
- Full property management of all operations and maintenance across the portfolio
- Management and reporting of rental arrears, income monitoring and lease administration
- Compiling and reporting on annual budgets and outgoing reconciliations
- Conducting routine inspections
- Building an excellent relationship with the client, tenants and contractors with strong communication and customer service
- Proven Property Management experience from any sector as long as you have a strong and demonstrable understanding of reconciliations and budgeting
- We would consider Assistant Commercial Property Managers looking to take the nest step if they can demonstrate the right experience and knowledge
- A solid understanding of leases (at least some exposure to a commercial lease)
- A degree in Property or similar would be an advantage but is not essential
- Exceptional attention to detail with thorough approach – delivery of accuracy is imperative
- Both written and verbal communication skills must be exceptional
This is an outstanding opportunity to spring board your commercial property career to the next level. The overall consultancy has an outstanding reputation; professional and corporate yet has still managed to retain its personality – you will never feel just a cog in a massive wheel within this business. Promotion across portfolios is common and therefore long term there is an abundance of opportunity for the right career minded person.
Call 03 9598 7616 for a confidential discussion or to submit your application click the Apply button below. Please note that due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Veracity Recruitment have numerous opportunities available in our specialist sectors and not all are advertised therefore if this role is not quite right but you would like to discuss others available, or your career options in general, please do not hesitate to contact us.